Sunday, June 7, 2009

?

Bottle 3
?
So the mysterious ? is a Trader Joe's wine - I love Trader Joe's so I was anxious to try.  As you will soon learn my rating system is basically #1) really great #2) really nice #3) good and #4) suited for the drain.  Guess I need to develop a more discerning criteria based upon true wino speak: you'll love the cherry with a tint of oak: surely you'll pick up the distinctive truffle overtone...maybe in time but suffice to say for now this was a nice little wine - kinda fruity (though not sure which fruit) and although the finish was a little weak I liked the flavor so who cares!   If we had a Trader Joe's I'd buy...which reminds me,  why does St Louis have 4 Trader Joe's while KC has a big fat O?   Guess that's a different blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment