Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rex Goliath! 47 Pound Rooster Shiraz

Bottle 40
Rex Goliath!
47 Pound Rooster Shiraz
With some wines all you can do is try! This one had kind of a stinky nose newly poured but that improved as did the flavor once it was able to breath but as soon as it evolved into something kind of interesting it was gone - the taste totally dissipated as the wine made its way down your throat. What the heck? Maybe there is a bigger market than imagined for taste free wines, reminded me of 3 Blind Moose - for someone not into wine it's probably a real bargain!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, first time I've found your blog! I've now quoted your review of this wine over on my own site. I definitely disagreed and found this shiraz to be great to drink, but I like providing my readers with contrasting blogger opinions. Love that you don't mince words. =)

    ReplyDelete