Saturday, July 11, 2009

3 Blind Moose x 2

Bottle 22 & 23
3 Blind Moose
2006 & 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
So a difficulty in this endeavor is coming across as lacking in appreciation while reviewing some of these wines. This is a total blast! While some of the bottles in this collection are obviously a joke others, well, I can't be sure. So, I apologize in advance if you have given me a wine you enjoy and I have given it a less than stellar review...I have still enjoyed the experience. Ok, that being said I know these are popular wines but try as I might I could not find the flavor. They had aroma but the whole taste part was missing. The 2007 went first...and nothing. The 2006 was allowed to breath and still nothing. Maybe the popularity of this wine is with those who don't much care for the taste of wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment